The A, B, C of Blogs
Do you create articles for your newsletters or updates for Facebook?
Often the content in a newsletter or a Facebook post is increasingly becoming short-lived in this digital age. A newsletter, if read, will be quickly scanned by the user and either deleted or get lost in their inbox. Facebook posts rapidly drop down the news feed and disappear on a timeline.
A great way for these articles to continue to receive viewings and benefit your business after they have been published is to introduce a blog page to your website. Having a blog allows you to add these individual articles and posts to your website where they can be viewed by any visitor to the site at any time and regardless of whether that person is on your mailing list.
In addition to a blog being a permanent source of information and content for visitors to the site, search engines will also pick up on the content. If your content is relevant to your business and is rich in keywords you could benefit from increased ranking on keyword searches. Writing a property blog that both benefits your visitors and your SEO is a win-win scenario.
So here are the UltraIT top 10 reasons to get blogging:
- timely and relevant with customers. It’s your direct communication channel.
- Your . Search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it.
- , according to an HubSpot survey.
- Your blog is the . It’s fodder for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email newsletters, e-books, etc.
- . A blog creates a place to talk about new products or services, comment on timely news topics or market trends, and share company initiatives beyond your website. It’s also the place to and show people what you’re all about.
- Blogging can be energizing, stimulating and something you look forward to.
- It Business bloggers are often interviewed by journalists as industry experts. Get some press!
- A blog . Customers will look to you as a reliable resource for information on your industry; then come to you to buy.
- . You have to stay on top of news, trends and competitors to be a successful blogger. It helps you be a leader, not a follower.
- You can . A blog is a great place to offer more insight into your company, philosophy, employees, and ideas. Tell your customers .
Adding a blog page to your existing website is an easy process and can be up and running in no time at all. The process of posting articles is even easier as it's a very similar process to adding properties to your content management system.
Contact us now if you want the blog module adding to your website.